Sunday, December 2, 2012

Life Update? Sort of?

So, not much to report on the home front here. I have been delaying posting in hopes that I would have something exciting to talk about, but alas, nothing has developed this week. Thus, this is just a  boring ole' I'm still kickin post.

This weekend I had some time to myself since Tay decided to fly to Arizona with his sister Katie to enjoy some family time. I fully encouraged this expedition under the mistaken impression that with Tay gone I would get TONS done on my to do list. No brainer right? Wrong.

I pretty much spent the whole weekend vegged out on the couch doing nothing. Typical. However, the weekend was not a total loss, as I decided that tomorrow marks day 1 of my trek back to a healthy physique. Gone are the days of potatoes and bacon with grilled cheese french toast (which I made this morning for my last meal). Tomorrow marks a new day of a healthy life. Wish me luck!

Miss you all. Tell me about your lives. I may or may not be quite a bit homesick as the holidays approach. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Best,

xoxo

Kari

5 comments:

  1. Aww Kar. I miss you tons and can't wait to see you! I am also starting my "healthy" eating diet and workout plan tomorrow. I need this baby weight GONE! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you Kar! I wish you were here watching corny Christmas movies with me, Chris just doesn't appreciate them like I know you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you Kare Bear!!! Be available to skype with all of us next Saturday, k?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I planned on starting a healthy diet today but that just didn't happen. Hope you had better luck!

    ReplyDelete