This weekend we Christmasfied our apartment. While I am a little sad we don't have an actual, real, live Christmas tree, at least the fake one looks pretty real and was incredibly fun to decorate. Plus, there are less pine needles to constantly clean up, which is good since we don't currently own a vacuum.
:) I absolutely love having Christmas decorations lighting up the apartment and we settled with some air fresheners to help spread the delicious smells of Christmas time in place of that fresh tree smell.
We also received a lovely care package from the Larson family that helped to kick start our Christmas decorating this weekend. I absolutely love getting things in the mail, especially the Larson care packages. They are filled with so much fun stuff
! Thanks so much LoAnn and Chris
! You guys are amazing.
 |
| Our Christmas decorations. |
 |
| Part of the Larson care package. |
I am getting really excited about all the fun things to do in NYC during the holidays. I will keep you posted as we experience it all. Next up, hopefully (if I can convince Tay), is skating at Rockefeller Center and checking out the giant Christmas Tree.
Hope your holiday decorating was a success
!
Miss you all
!
xoxo
Kari
Cute tree Kari!
ReplyDelete